Make rankings sortable

Want to change something on the site? Or add new features?
Zook

Make rankings sortable

Post by Zook »

I'd like to be able to sort the rankings lists by Beginner, Intermediate, or Expert time.
EWQMinesweeper

Re: Make rankings sortable

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

we already have score lists for the individual levels: http://www.minesweeper.info/scorelists.html

score lists for countries would be nice to have but sorting whole rankings that consider all 3 levels does not seem to make any sense.
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
Zook

Post by Zook »

Score lists don't display ranks next to them, and it would be nice to see the overall ranking next to say the expert times, too. Why doesn't it make any sense?

Also, for some reason I'm not listed in the score lists, although I am listed in country ranking.
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

i said to me it doesn't seem to make sense. i don't understand why you would need such numbers? after 4 months of playing i know my fl and nf positions on the country ranking and my exp position on the fl time ranking. but this is easy to remember as it is either 1, 2 or 3.

beginner score list means almost nothing. for int and exp the only interesting aspect is on which level you are better in comparison to others.
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
Judith Sunrise

Post by Judith Sunrise »

Just for the record: the score lists are very out of date. For that specific information you would have to cross-reference by hand, but that would be exhausting.
What you are probably interested in, is people who have unusual combination of exp and int times, such would be rather obvious in the world and country rankings, but not in the score lists.