score list for beginner and other errors

Report mistakes on the Ranking
EWQMinesweeper

score list for beginner and other errors

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

0.32 Craig Wikert (2009-12-15) USA, IN

http://www.minesweeper.info/members/fil ... 1209nf.avf

it's actually 1.32 seconds real time.

you also made a minor mistake when updating my density records. it doesn't really matter, since you put me in 1st place but 185 mines on 9 by 9 seems a bit awkward.

also michael rabich's name is gone on the rankings.

0.87 Alain Rousseau (2005-03-27) France
0.87 Himanshu Jain (2008-02-08) India, Delhi

it's exactly the same video. himanshu (ab)uses the nickname alain has used. doublecheck whether the idian sweeper is legit or not!!!

stefan lowe's 0.88s beg record was made on arbiter and not on clone.
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
thefinerminer
Site Admin

Re: score list for beginner and other errors

Post by thefinerminer »

Thanks for finding all these mistakes. some were fixed when you emailed me your 1s investigation, the rest fixed today.

Himanshu used a Beg video from Alain Rousseau and an Expert video from Nikita Nikiforov. I asked him to explain, and he claims he had almost 10,000 videos in the same folder from saving all his videos and downloading from the site. His real scores are similar, and he must have accidentally uploaded the wrong videos. His old computer crashed so all the videos are lost, and now he does not play. A lot of excuses! I have taken him off the ranking.
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

a new list:

in stephan bechtel's profile you wrote this in notes:
3BV is named after Stephan. He made his Sub50 #500 on 20030608. He retired in October 2004

he doesn't even have a single sub50 :P

in moritz karl's profile in notes you wrote my name wrong: [name removed]instead of [name removed]
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
thefinerminer
Site Admin

Post by thefinerminer »

Hey Fritz, I've added notes to your profile now:

"Fritz was the 36th player to Sub50 (German #4) and 8th player to Sub40 (German #3) on Expert. He did not make a country record until after he reached World Rank #5, thanks to Manuel Heider being ranked higher in every category. He has competed in many tournaments (winning his first at UK2009) and has hosted tournaments at Munich2010 and online at MSLive and Facebook. He was the first player to win 3000 Sub50 Expert games on 20110712, and the 2nd person to Sup4 Sub40 on 20110807. Fritz was an admin for the Facebook Minesweeper page (see Wiki article)."

I'm sure more will get added later, those are just the main highlights so far!