Stevan Gvozdenovic's exp score

Report mistakes, discuss fake scores, suggest ideas or discuss ranking rules
gacord

Stevan Gvozdenovic's exp score

Post by gacord »

I believe his exp time record 40.72 is definitely fake.

Here are the evidences:
steint.png
steint.png (19.7 KiB) Viewed 7610 times
stephan.png
stephan.png (25.18 KiB) Viewed 7610 times
It is very hard to make a click down and click up within 0.05 second.
However in his 40.72 we can see 0.02 and 0.03 everwhere.
And in his another int games the click down and click up is just as normal play.
pauv

Re: Stevan Gvozdenovic's exp score

Post by pauv »

When I see "Stevan Gvozdenovic" I will react "faker" automatically. Years ago I wrote to Damien to remind him about this speed-up player, but there're no powerful evidence like this until freesweeper is used as a cheater-analysing tool.

About the replays in his video folder, my point of view:
41.08 pre-knowledge
41.72 speed-up
44.91 pre-knowledge
47.10 speed-up
47.82 speed-up
48.34 not sure, has a chance to be fake
others true

Read the logs by Damien:http://www.minesweeper.info/profile.htm ... tat=expert
Attachments
.47-.48
.47-.48
speed-upx2.jpg (28.51 KiB) Viewed 7603 times
.93-.94
.93-.94
speed-up.jpg (27.28 KiB) Viewed 7603 times
ID of msinfo: 3819
ID of saolei: 3706
ID of "League of Minesweeper": 36532
ID of WoM: 770798
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

pauv wrote:there're no powerful evidence like this until freesweeper is used as a cheater-analysing tool
it's not as if there ever were things like sorin's recorder, which kept track of how long each mouse button was pressed.
it's not as if clone allows to replay a video at 1/100th speed.
it's not as if a good sweeper could tell what is fishy with the specific replay just from watching the video at full speed.

if you want to do this, do it as good as possible. point out all (or at least as many as possible - although back in the days when i used to analyze replays my lists of findings had around 100 items) flaws and suspicoius events in one specific replay (namely the pb). explain what happens, exactly at which time it happens, what led to this specific event, why you thing it is suspicious, how you would have solved it and most importantly take into account that different players have different solving styles. remember that mo bardoug's videos were considered fishy but it later turned out it was just the way he was playing. also note that when areout was still active on irc i played a couple of games against him on mslive. my impression was that he was definitely capable of sub45 games, based on close matches that finished around 50 to 55 seconds with him blasting a mine (5s penalty on mslive) every other game.

my opinion on whether his games are legit will remain private. it'll be more fun for me seeing whether you can do this on your own. :P

good luck.
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
gacord

Post by gacord »

His click on 40.72 is far away from his other videos.
Also his click on 40.72 is never found on anyother normal played videos.
So I believe it is absolutely fake score and should be banned.
pauv

Post by pauv »

EWQMinesweeper wrote: ...it's not as if a good sweeper could tell what is fishy with the specific replay just from watching the video at full speed.
I have watched plenty of replays (beyond ten thousands), I can recognize every movement of top players at full speed the 1st view, and I have caught a lot of cheaters or small marks from saolei.wang: if you mean the 2nd picture; if you mean the further explain of the evidence, see the last section of this post.
EWQMinesweeper wrote:...most importantly take into account that different players have different solving styles. remember that mo bardoug's videos were considered fishy but it later turned out it was just the way he was playing. also note that when areout was still active on irc i played a couple of games against him on mslive. my impression was that he was definitely capable of sub45 games, based on close matches that finished around 50 to 55 seconds with him blasting a mine (5s penalty on mslive) every other game.
I cannot explain the strange feel just like other speed-up replays I have seen by "solving styles" here. The average movement, the average clicking speed, the unlikely reaction speed, that's even far away from his other videos.
I have not doubt bardoug ever. There're honest player shares the same style in saolei.wang (good sweeper like id=24 or 75, or weak sweeper like id=267), so I'm familiar with that.
I don't mean he is not sub45 level, according to his "I thought is true" replays. But a sub45 player could cheat too. Or he had got the right way to play when he is cheater, and finally became a good-enough player. He could also make some replays which have familiar style with old cheat game, to convince other ones about the old cheat after he became a "good" player.
EWQMinesweeper wrote: if you want to do this, do it as good as possible. point out all (or at least as many as possible - although back in the days when i used to analyze replays my lists of findings had around 100 items) flaws and suspicoius events in one specific replay (namely the pb). explain what happens, exactly at which time it happens, what led to this specific event, why you thing it is suspicious, how you would have solved it and...
EWQMinesweeper wrote:my opinion on whether his games are legit will remain private. it'll be more fun for me seeing whether you can do this on your own. :P

good luck.
lol. Of course you have your idea now. But this evidence is enough (at least about the 40.72 game), like what gacord has post for short on 2015-01-06. The main reason here is, the limit of gap between down event and up event of mouse is mainly depends on the performance of mouse budge. Only if you are clicking very slightly (or unconfident) you have chance to get 0.03 gap, 0.02 gap is very very rare in all videos I have checked. 0.01...that's very unlikely, not considering appeared twice! The comments of my 2 pictures point out where are strange 0.01 gap.
The biggest reason: I have no time. :ugeek: Remain private? OK that's your choice. I wish others will do if have time.
ID of msinfo: 3819
ID of saolei: 3706
ID of "League of Minesweeper": 36532
ID of WoM: 770798
KamilSaper

Post by KamilSaper »

The mentioned 40.72 game is obvious fake, and I still can't understand the stupidity of people claiming it's not.
0.49 - 7.03 - 31.13
NF: 0.49 - 7.03 - 31.51