NONOSWEEPER :D

Fun versions for any operating system, including online games or phone apps.
Harryck_Repse

Re: NONOSWEEPER :D

Post by Harryck_Repse »

Wow, I didn't submit any times for the last few tournaments and it still put me down from division 1 to division 4... I thought it was supposed to not do that?

sorry about not being around for a few months.
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

lol...what made you think that if you don't submit times you would stay in the division you were in when you submitted your last score?
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
Harryck_Repse

Post by Harryck_Repse »

So if hexx returns he will have to start all the way down in division 4? I never knew that it did that lol.

Got my 500th 1 second beginner game today and got my record from 1,50 seconds to 1,35 seocnds - 0,15 seconds close to that 0 second game :P. Although I do not think I will ever get good enough reflexes to get it and with 500 one second beginner games I am still extremely far from it lol.

Grats on sub60 exp EWQMinesweeper. :)
Harryck_Repse

Post by Harryck_Repse »

Really lucky 11,68 second int game!!!! Here is pic!
Attachments
!
!
11,68.PNG (30.12 KiB) Viewed 7875 times
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

@harryck: if you play hexx-strategy going up and down it's a nasty board - but if you go from left to right it's really a nice board.

@all: i went from 1*14 + XY*15 to 4*13 + 6*14 within the past 4 days :D. i even got 13.03 today. it's really time for a 12 and then maybe 11 or 10. i'm really due for a super-easy board now ;)
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

@harryck: i think my board was (although it was pretty easy) even a bit harder than yours ;)

11.64s and 28 clicks
Attachments
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (27.85 KiB) Viewed 7843 times
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

my 1st 1s game :D
Attachments
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (25.85 KiB) Viewed 7833 times
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

et voilà:
Attachments
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (24.6 KiB) Viewed 7816 times
Tim

Post by Tim »

Looks pretty cool, I'm going to try nonosweeper right now :P