Minesweeper online multiplayer

Fun versions for any operating system, including online games or phone apps.
andi.bute

Minesweeper online multiplayer

Post by andi.bute »

Hi,
I've been working on a browser based, multiplayer minesweeper. Multiple game modes. Turn based, classic multiplayer, versus, and many more to come.
It's an early preview, it's not perfect. But give it a shot and let me know what you think.
All feedback is welcome.
http://minesweeperchallenge.com
EWQMinesweeper

Re: Minesweeper online multiplayer

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

not going to log in using facebook. no way.

mmo-minesweeper, minesweeperlive, luckysweeper and hi-games don't ask me to use facebook to log in.
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
andi.bute

Post by andi.bute »

You can play versus another player, realtime, I would prefer he sees another person rather than Guest1234
Right now there's classic multiplayer, 2 people on the same board. Split, each person with his own board side-by-side battle it out to see who finishes first and a turn based mode, like classic multiplayer but it doesn't have to be a click race.
There are some bugs i'm working on, right now on some speed issues with rendering many changes. Turn based needs more mines than classic to make it worth it. It creates suspense as each player takes his turn on a hard board.

So if you don't like facebook i will also add g+ login. But like i said i'd like an avatar there and a name, so login stays for the moment. Perhaps i will add account creation without external services, but right now i have other things i need to deal with.
Sorry you can't play it for the moment.
Judith Sunrise

Post by Judith Sunrise »

The game reacts really slowly to clicking. The fact that the first click is already done and the timer starts with the next one is kinda UPK (Unfair Prior Knowledge)