Microsoft Minesweeper on Windows Phone

Fun versions for any operating system, including online games or phone apps.
HelenAngel

Microsoft Minesweeper on Windows Phone

Post by HelenAngel »

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you all know that Microsoft Minesweeper is now available for Windows Phone if you want to check it out. Here's the link to the Windows Phone Store website. Microsoft Minesweeper is already available on Windows 8 but I'm sure you guys already know about that. :)

I'm the Community Manager over at Microsoft for Minesweeper and I'd love to help you guys in any way I can. I'll check this forum regularly so feel free to send me a PM or you can go on over to the official Facebook page and contact me there. Let me know what you guys think of the Windows Phone version.
EWQMinesweeper

Re: Microsoft Minesweeper on Windows Phone

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

Hello HelenAngel and welcome to this forum, welcome to minesweeper.info.

Let me just say that your post has brightened my day a little. It is very nice to see that Microsoft still cares enough about our beloved little game that it still gets renewed every now and then.

(Unfortunately) I am currently on a hiatus from Minesweeper, which means that I do not allow myself to play a single game of Minesweeper. Damien (thefinerminer), our minesweeper.info mastermind will surely be thrilled to try out these versions. There are also quite a few retired Sweepers around here, who are no longer chasing World Ranking glory but who are still enjoying a game of Minesweeper every now and then. I suppose they are very interested in the mobile version.
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“