English version of "Prato Fiorito" (Italian minesweeper)

Fun versions for any operating system, including online games or phone apps.
PCMacLinux100

English version of "Prato Fiorito" (Italian minesweeper)

Post by PCMacLinux100 »

Hello guys, I am a newbie to this forum, so hope I have put this in the right place. Anyway, I am a big fan of the games that Windows comes with (especially solitaire and freecell) and came across your wiki, and I never knew about the Italian version of Minesweeper that has flowers instead (I thought the flower option was introduced first in Windows Vista). So I found a download of "Prato Fiorito" (the one that came with the Italian version of WinXP) and used Resource Hacker to copy some resources from the English version of Minesweeper and here is the result
http://i.cubeupload.com/AsINO2.png
So i have uploaded it here if you want it
http://dc589.2shared.com/download/S9V13 ... 516-306eff
thefinerminer
Site Admin

Re: English version of "Prato Fiorito" (Italian minesweeper)

Post by thefinerminer »

I wish I had your programming skills, this is pretty funny. If you find any early copies of Prato Fiorito please zip and upload, I also heard a rumour that some other countries also had a flower version.

To make sure the game is not lost I have uploaded in a Zip.
Attachments
Flower-20131231.zip
Zipped copy
(62.03 KiB) Downloaded 321 times
PCMacLinux100

Post by PCMacLinux100 »

thefinerminer wrote:I wish I had your programming skills, this is pretty funny. If you find any early copies of Prato Fiorito please zip and upload, I also heard a rumour that some other countries also had a flower version.

To make sure the game is not lost I have uploaded in a Zip.
Thank you, please upload it to the Downloads section on the home page, I'll try to find older version of the Prato fiorito game but I may not have a lot of luck
PCMacLinux100

Post by PCMacLinux100 »

Okay, I have found the Windows 2000 version, I did not translate it, but please use it, and add it to the Downloads section on your website.
Prato Fiorito (Windows 2000).zip
(51.64 KiB) Downloaded 316 times