Score lists

Want to change something on the site? Or add new features?
KamilSaper

Score lists

Post by KamilSaper »

@Damien: I have an idea - instead of of "Score lists", u can write in the world ranking over scores: Beg/Int/Exp. Then everybody could just click on it and ranking would be sorted by this scores :D Only an idea, if u dont like it, just forget.
0.49 - 7.03 - 31.13
NF: 0.49 - 7.03 - 31.51
Timothy_N

Re: Score lists

Post by Timothy_N »

KamilSaper wrote:@Damien: I have an idea - instead of of "Score lists", u can write in the world ranking over scores: Beg/Int/Exp. Then everybody could just click on it and ranking would be sorted by this scores :D Only an idea, if u dont like it, just forget.
Would that mean that you have to have a total of 99 or less to be shown on the Beg and Int list?
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

Timothy_N wrote:
KamilSaper wrote:@Damien: I have an idea - instead of of "Score lists", u can write in the world ranking over scores: Beg/Int/Exp. Then everybody could just click on it and ranking would be sorted by this scores :D Only an idea, if u dont like it, just forget.
Would that mean that you have to have a total of 99 or less to be shown on the Beg and Int list?
i suppose kamil could have explained it a bit more clearly

i guess he means that there should be sth like the score list with only the scores from people from the world ranking
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
thefinerminer
Site Admin

Post by thefinerminer »

I thought about that....it would be easy to sort the world ranking. But it would be hard to mix all scores. About 30% of the people on the site only have a Beginner score, so would clicking on Beginner sort all Beginner scores (from world, country, and no ranking)?

I agree that the 'ScoreList' pages are almost useless....but it would disappoint a lot of new players to remove it completely.
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

score lists are imho useful

they give sweepers a good view on how they rank on a single level compared to the other sweepers. if they are world ranked they can compare their position there with their WR and see what they might need to focus on
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
KamilSaper

Post by KamilSaper »

Well, then add only possibility to sort world ranked players :D Int and Exp sorting would be good bcoz it would usually show top 1000 players, and in fact beginner time scores arent important.
0.49 - 7.03 - 31.13
NF: 0.49 - 7.03 - 31.51