Minimum value for Beg 3BV/s records

Suggest ideas for the World Ranking
KamilSaper

Minimum value for Beg 3BV/s records

Post by KamilSaper »

There was a discussion on GB, but (of course) nobody made a final decission. Rodrigo posted that he is going to create new Clone - and it wont be bad idea to discuss what should be Minimum value for Beg 3BV/s records. If for example somebody wins 2 3bv board in 0,1s (like Tam Minh Bui did), he would see pop-up window and 3bv/s record. Then, he wont see the pop-up if he set a real record. So next clone shouldnt show pop-up window announcing the new 3bv/s record, if made on too low 3bv board.
So, my vote is 10. Now lets everybody vote :)
0.49 - 7.03 - 31.13
NF: 0.49 - 7.03 - 31.51
EWQMinesweeper

Re: Minimum value for Beg 3BV/s records

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

(lol, and you dare to call me a noob - yes, i'm still upset about it)

why do you want it to be at 10??????????

take a look at tibor's and my beg 3BV/s records of 6,xx. we both solved 3BV=6 in ~1,95s using 1 flag. to me, this means that it can't be luck. a 3BV minimum value for 3BV/s records of 10 would certainly be a wrong decision in this case.

i am sure that there is no special need for a minimum 3BV value for beg 3BV/s records - in the case that someone should get a beg 3BV/s highscore and shares the replay with the community it will be obvious for everyone, including that sweeper, whether the 3BV/s record was plain luck or not.

in such cases there's often no need for a strict regulation - a guideline on when a beg 3BV/s record on low 3BV is to be accepted would be enough.
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“