Personal best update

Report mistakes on the Ranking
brian_pso

Personal best update

Post by brian_pso »

I'm sorry for creating this topic but I'm a little bit confused. I've sent some times before but I haven't really checked them for some time, so when I came back they were already added to the list. But this time I uploaded a new time and noticed that when I get back to the "My uploads" page, there's a message stating that there are no scores waiting to be approved. Is that normal? I'm also sorry because I actually sent the same score multiple times just to check if it was a problem with my browser. Thanks for your time.
thefinerminer
Site Admin

Re: Personal best update

Post by thefinerminer »

I looked in the database: you have 2.94 - 17.58 - 64.78.

Those are the only scores in the database, so something must have gone wrong.

When you upload a Time record at info/members you need to enter Time and 3bv. If you do not put a number in both boxes then your video does not upload. (It will give an error message, but it is small at the bottom of the page). If you do not understand 3bv, just put any number in the box and I will correct it.
brian_pso

Re: Personal best update

Post by brian_pso »

I didn't notice the error message, but now I could figure out the problem. It turned out to be the comma I was using instead of a point when typing the time. Thank you for the reply, now everything worked fine :)