The "Minor Errors" Thread

Report mistakes on the Ranking
EWQMinesweeper

The "Minor Errors" Thread

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

Since most of the threads in this subforum are only about minor corrections to scores on the rankings, i think it's about time for such a thread.

I don't have much time right now but as soon as this changes i will merge the other topics with this and will keep a list of unresolved errors in this post.

Currently unresolved errors:

Lucas Pena, Exp, 50.57s - should be 50.56s
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
thefinerminer
Site Admin

Re: The "Minor Errors" Thread

Post by thefinerminer »

Lucas' score is correctly in database as 50.567. In his score history it is correctly 50.56 but the world ranking page at the moment is rounding (50.57). I will fix the rounding problem later - and Lucas now has broken his record :)
Judith Sunrise

Post by Judith Sunrise »

Why isn't Xiao-Wei Huang's 8 in the ranking? (It's on clone, but the replay video's time is pretty much nine seconds, which fits)
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

Judith Sunrise wrote:Why isn't Xiao-Wei Huang's 8 in the ranking? (It's on clone, but the replay video's time is pretty much nine seconds, which fits)
because so far only 1 admin approved it. guess who ;)
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
Creaves

Post by Creaves »

My (Aaro Länsman) expert score that shows on the rankings is my second best not the best which has also been accepted.
EWQMinesweeper

Post by EWQMinesweeper »

Creaves wrote:My (Aaro Länsman) expert score that shows on the rankings is my second best not the best which has also been accepted.
duh. some stuoud admin must have decided to interrupt their ms hiatus, accept your game and of course forget to update the rankings. mea culpa.
qqwref

Post by qqwref »

Chun-Xi Liu appears a total of 8 times on the NF 3BV/s ranking.
NF player. Best scores 1-10-39.
Harryck_Repse

Post by Harryck_Repse »

The score lists section of the website has not updated since September 2012. 10 months ago!
Harryck_Repse

Post by Harryck_Repse »

Harryck_Repse wrote:The score lists section of the website has not updated since September 2012. 10 months ago!
Bumping this two years later (is anyone still reading the forums?) . Why does the score lists still exist, if they host old scores and won't be updated? It has now been almost 3 years since the score lists were updated. Much has happened in 3 years!Why not just allow scores to be sorted on the world ranking? similar to saolei.wang.