Nonosweeper is a cross between Cryptic Puzzles and Minesweeper.
"Nonograms are logic puzzles in which the aim is to reveal a hidden pattern by looking at the number clues. The numbers list the groups of adjacent mines for each row and column, as you can see in the picture. Your job is to find all the mines using these clues, but take care - one false step and the mines will explode!"
- 3 difficulty levels
- Highscores for each level
- Submit scores to online world rankings
- Compete in weekly tournaments
- New 'Genius' difficulty level
- Top 10 Highscores saved for each level
Nonosweeper is very popular in the Minesweeper community and has been played at many Minesweeper tournaments.