Minesweeper History Add-On
The Minesweeper History Add-On uploads Clone and Arbiter minesweeper scores into mIRC.
- Extract files into your mIRC directory
- In mIRC type: /load -rs history.ini
- If mIRC asks to run 'initialization commands', select Yes
- When prompted, select the location of the history.dll file
- When prompted, select the location of the Clone or Arbiter history file
To upload your scores, right-click in a channel and choose from the Minesweeper menu. There are many display options.
There is an IRC channel #minesweeper dedicated to sweeping on irc.newnet.net (port 6667). Try downloading mIRC and use these details to meet other players.