Minesweeper : World record and some stuffs
Should we believe him? He claimed
Send me your opinion.
Ricardo Galletti : 55,66,77, The lucky
Ruben Spaans : 61,62,63,63, The best mine
Scott Adam Sukenick : 59,65,65, The 2nd
Steve Welch : 63,65,69, A great mine
Joshua W. Shaevitz : 64,79,84, A lucky man
: 79,80,81,81, 10-year-old talent
boy, God sent him to us
I want you to be in this list. So if your best time is less than 100 seconds,
please tell me soon.
Example of well starting
My best time on Expert level of Micro$oft Windows Minesweeper is 76
seconds! The other very good times are
81,81,81,81,82,83,84,85,86,86,86,86,86. All of them occured on 386-SX
since the end of 1994. On 4/4/96, I got a lucky 77!
I think almost of great records have some common looks. Please capture your
great pictures and place them at your homepage directory and give me
the link. If your have no site, send me the converted files--GIF or JPEG
format. I also want every picture of nearly-good games and good-tending
How to capture the Minesweeper picture
In Windows, just press Alt-PrintScreen, run PaintBrush from Accessories,
paste, and then save.
- Minewalker of Hannu Kotipalo, excellent solver for Windows's.
- Andreas Linke's Java Minesweeper (http://philosoph.tphys.uni-heidelberg.de/~linke/java)
- My stategy
- OPENsweeper of OPENetwork, interesting and practical, on Windows.
- Try middle button for clearing, instead of pressing both left
and right in the same time.
- Microsoft Minesweeper is made by Robert Donner and Curt Johnson
Tetris and internet competitive Tetris
Rubik and its generizations
email me: wichiram@...